Asset Management: Other
Shanta has written monographs and reviews for FT-Pitman publishing, Times Higher Education Supplement and other publications
- Regulatory Issues in Fund Management (FT-Pitman Publishing, UK; 1998)
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (FT-Pitman Publishing, UK; 1998)
- Irrational Exuberance by Robert J. Shiller, Global Custodian, Autumn 2001.
- Dominic Hobson, Author of The National Wealth: Who Gets What in Britain (HarperCollins, 1999), Professional Investor, April 2000.
- Capital Ideas and Market Realities: Option Replication, Investor Behaviour and Stock Market Crashes by Bruce I. Jacobs, Times Higher Education Supplement (November 19, 1999).
- CFA Society of the UK, previously UK Society of Investment Professionals: Member 1996-2014.
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA Institute) previously Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR): Member 2000-14.
- CFA Institute Magazine: Member, Editorial Advisory Team 2002-14.
- UKSIP: Member, Professional Development Committee, 2002-2007.
- Worcester College, Oxford: Member of Council, Member of Investment Committee, 1989-2000.
- London Business School: Alumni, Investment Management Programme 1987.
Shanta Acharya taught at London Business School, and spoke at various events. As a fund manager, she was also invited to speak at various seminars and conferences.
- Charities Aid Foundation and IDIS Foundation School, São Paulo, Brazil – 24th Oct 2008.
- London Business School’s Foundation and Endowment Asset Management programmes – June 2006, 2007, 2008.
- London Business School, Topics in Asset Management elective, 2006, 2007, 2008.
- London Business School, India Investment Conference – 24 Apr 2008.
- Charity Investors’ Group, UK, London – 21 Feb 2008.
- Foundation and Endowment Asset Management Reunion, London – 20 Feb 2008.
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India – 11 Jan 2008.
- 3rd Annual Latin American Family Office Conference, Miami – 29-30 Nov 2007.
- Schroder’s Annual Charity Forum, Imperial War Museum, London – 2 Nov 2007.
- Annual programme of the Commonfund Institute at Yale University, 8-13 July, 2007.
- The 11th High-Net-Worth & Institutional Investor Symposium, Monte-Carlo – 27th Mar 2007.
- Annual Charity Investment Forum, Marlowe, UK – March 2007.
- The 7th Annual Global Family Office Conference, Munich, Germany – 26 & 27 Sept 2006.